P&P and Zombies?


I must have had this book on my mind last night. I actually have it - and read 'most' of it - it's truly disgusting! But I dreamt about
Zombies. The really weird thing is I woke up about 4 - thought about the dream for a few minutes, and fell asleep and went back to the zombie dream again. The worst part is (in my dream) my sister was trying to adopt a baby, and I KNEW it was a zombie baby, but she was so happy!! so I didn't say anything. This IS the same sister that has 3 9 yr old boys - maybe a zombie baby would be a delightful addition?! She got the kid, who could already talk as a newborn -( and was quite ugly) and then I woke up,
before the baby devoured her whole family?! I know I'm weird but when I got to work there was something on the radio about a
"This week in Zombies" on Facebook.
1 Response
  1. Kay Says:

    Bruce always tells me my dreams are crazy and stupid but I think yours about zombies takes the prize!!!