Summer

I've not blogged for so long, I forgot how. Rather blogger has changed and I haven't used the 'new' format yet. I told Kay since NO-ONE comments but her I'm gonna give it up but I'm giving it ONE MORE SHOT! IF you read my blog please comment and I'll get some posts up in here. But if I'm doing this for Kay only - I'm done (sorry Kay) but she can read my facebook. 

 So after my crappy day at work, I'm just trying to get a few pics of the warring hummingbirds. They don't cooperate much and I really need a longer lens, but here's my best one which isn't very best. 
My windmill isn't windmilling anymore because of the vines - weeds!
This little guy was peeling with his teeth and spitting the 'peel' out.
So there you go - at least a reaction check mark would work!

7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I will read your blog Sharon - i just came across it so thought i'd check it out. I also was just trying to get pics of a hummingbird - took alot got a few ok ones - not as good as yours though:)


  2. Yay for anonymous! I hope you won't be sorry!


  3. I read every post! I follow your blog on google reader. I feel the same way about my blog too. It has been rather quiet in the comment department. Your photos are fantastic and I want to be able to edit like you when I grow up!


  4. I followed someone once! I don't remember how to do it....I know if you've blogged by checking out outdoors with Bart! Your Aunt Diane has slowed down too, I like reading hers. Thanks for commenting!


  5. Ashley O. Says:

    I follow but am not the best at updating mine either!


  6. Kay Says:

    I always love the hummingbird pictures. I've captured a couple good ones so far but my camera doesn't zoom them in good and quick enough! Can't you cut the vines down or away so your windmill "windmills" again? And you are as crazy as me taking pictures of squirrels. They are everywhere!!!!!


  7. Kay Says:

    Geez it took me six tries to get them to believe I wasn't a "robot" commenting! Guess I am into the "" too much today. Have a good one and glad you are blogging again. I haven't been too great lately either. Too busy.