I've had the house to myself since Saturday afternoon. Bart went fishing with the guys to Northern Minnesota -  I can't believe he's lasted this long! They took a generator to run his 'machine' at night and it must be working out okay cuz they're still gone…. maybe catching fish and no-one will bring him home???  Anyway I've found a few jobs that Bart does that I take for granted - and are quite disgusting. First off one of my dogs - I suspect Duke- has had the poops! Yay - I'm working long hours and that greets me right off. yucchh! of all weeks. And I refilled the hummingbird feeders, where do all the dead flys come from? disgusting… Plus - I don't like the garden. Who needs 20 tomato plants? Really?! I took 2 buckets to work and could probably go out and get two more today. We already have about 60 jars of salsa. So I guess Thank You Bart! You're good for something ;)

2 Responses
  1. Kay Says:

    Glad he made it through the week okay. And there is a reason I downsized to 8 tomato plants this year! And hummingbird feeder is yucky to clean for sure.


  2. irish Says:

    How is Bart?? Give him our love... Oh, I do read your blog, just don't comment often enough..lol I'll try to do better!!
    Hope all is well with you.
    You mentioned tomatoes..here it is almost the middle of Sept and we finally are getting some decent ones. I'm the only one who eats them so they're starting to pile up..haha