We got Mii a Wii!



I've been on the lookout for a Wii for a long time - today Brian was in Walmart (with my CreditCard) and they happened to have 2. He called me right away and I told him to try my CC and they let him use it. (maybe I should be mad?) He also could have got the WiiFit but didn't know I was still looking for that too. Oh well - I have the Jillian Michaels game and I guess you don't NEED the board, but keep your eyes open everyone. Brian and I have been playin' all afternoon - LOVE it! And I'm already sore from jumpingaround - (I'm not bad at boxing. ;) So these are our Mii's and also Brian with his alter ego - It makes me laugh cuz it looks just like
him, doesn't it?
3 Responses
  1. Kay Says:

    What the heck? Who is that leaving an advertizement for a comment? Anyways, very cool that you got one. I still say that I would like a Wii Fit. But would I actually use it? Probably not. It would collect dust like my treadmill I'm afraid. Let me know if you get Fit how you like it! Oh, and whoever left that Shox comment-Kyle had a pair and they were junk and feel apart in no time. They are terrible shoes!


  2. Kay Says:

    I meant FELL APART! Can't edit comments.


  3. We just played one not too long ago too. Now I want one!! I was pretty good at the tennis, not good at the boxing. My 5 yr old nephew beat me at everything! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys that much :( I am still sick I think I just might have to go to the doc. Nora was sick with the flu New Years Eve Night. That really sucked. She is all better now though. Hope you are feeling better. Talk to you later!