Birthday Party



Bart and I went to Dubuque yesterday to celebrate Nathans and Noras birthday. The party was at Dans Parents house and oh, what a house. It is a Victorian with lots of rooms, high ceilings - some of them copper - wood parquet (sp) floors. And a carriage house. Right up my alley. They had a very nice shaded yard also and we picniced outside. So here are a few pics - I've wanted to share my latest paint but since it was Nathans present I had to wait til the Hanselmanns saw it first. We had a very nice time - I think I could live in Dubuque - so picturesque with all these cool houses. But then I could live in any River town.
2 Responses
  1. Please move here!!!!!!! Thank you for such a great present. You are amazing!


  2. That paint is awesome. You should move to Dubuque! So since I am a horrible caller and irregular blogger, here's the scoop- I'm pregnant! I'm 10 weeks along and have been puking my guts out for the last few weeks. Oh, and we might move back to Iowa for a bit. David is joining the Army and will be gone for basic and job training for the next 7-8 months. Hopefully he will be back in time for the birth of our child! Due March 24th. David and I just can't agree where Mali and I should go while he is gone. Hopefully we will get that resolved soon. So there you have it. Hope I didn't break to many social protocals by telling you this way. I just hate talking on the phone and wasn't quite ready to announce it to the whole world yet, but thought you and Dad should know. Fun, huh? Although it would be a lot more fun minus the puking.