New Car!


David went with me and we bought a new car! It is a 2007 Hyundai Elantra. I was really looking at the Sonata - it's a little bigger - but I liked the color on this one and also gas mileage was better, 34MPG. Can't beat that - my van has been at about 16 mpg since it's fallen apart so bad. We had to laugh at the salesman when he came back from driving the van. He's like " Does the window roll up? ah- no. I tried to roll it up to try the air. Does the air work? ah - no. He was having a service guy drive it a couple blocks and David says good luck. It was a push pull and drag sale so I "got" $3000 for it. whatever. So I know what you're all thinking - Let's say it together "ABOUT TIME!!"
4 Responses
  1. Are you going to come and see me??? It looks like a fun little car. Very cute! I posted.. check it out.


  2. Kay Says:

    Very nice. Bet you were glad to say adios to the van! You won't know how to act with A/C and windows that actually go up!!!!!


  3. Fun car! I have loved my Hyundai. I've put 130,000+ miles on my in 6 years and still going strong.


  4. irish Says:

    Beautiful looking car! Isn't A/C nice? Don't know what I'd do without it with all my allergies. (plus, it's cool...no pun intended) haha!