For Lori and Amanda

A Super Survey
Getting to know ME
Where were you born?  Waterloo, Iowa
Middle name:  Kay
How old will you be this year?  51 - Ahhhhhh!!!!!!
Nicknames:  cupcake (bart when he likes me)
Are you taller than your mother or father?  About the same as my mom
Do you cry often during movies?  Oh yeah - but Bart is worse. He can hardly watch sappy movies.
What is your biggest pet peeve?  my coworkers who use my ideas as their own
Favorite color:  Red
Favorite foods:  Mexican and Cake equally
Favorite Beverage:  Diet Coke - trying to cut back and drink more water
Favorite cold cereal:  Lucky Charms
Favorite smells: glade oil candles -  Brian even got me some for Xmas - He knew!
Favorite time of day:  Have to say 3pm too. Just home from work and catching up on email.
Favorite make-up products?  Mineral makeup
How many pillows do you sleep with?  one, all scrunched up.
Do you play an instrument?  Not really - my mom, sister and I took piano lessons once upon a time.
Have you ever been skinny dipping?  Ah, no!
Did you do any sports in High School?  No, too busy chasing all over Waterloo - I mean roller-skating.
What was the last movie you saw in the theater?  Becoming Jane
What is your favorite article of clothing?  No favorites - just like to be comfy and warm.
What is your dream vacation?  Hawaii. Or anywhere with a beach and book.
What was your first impression of your spouse?  He talks alot.
If you were an animal what would you be?  A dog - like my Lizzie. Fat and sassy.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity?  Reading, blogging, watching movies.
Favorite TV shows?  Lost, Survivor, American Idol, The Hills, Life of Ryan, big into reality shows. weird
What is your dream car?  brand new mustang.
What is one of your weaknesses?  buying electronics
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix?  frozen Taquitos and frozen fries
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be?  Want to be in the same era as my Mr. Darcy.
What is the emotion you feel the most?  lately boredom tho I have lots to do. So I think that's called Depression.
Do you consider yourself outgoing?  Not at all - probably the complete opposite
What is something you are constantly working on?  organization
Any hidden talents?  I used to draw pretty good, but now I do my creating with the computer.
What is a word or phrase you overuse?  Amanda - I use retarded too. Did I get it from you? :)
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year?  Brian's breakup and it didn't even happen to me.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year?  Starting a new business -and grandkids
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year?  I'm copying Amanda's answer on this one too. Losing lots of weight. Seriously.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year?  just say no or I don't know -mostly for work
2 Responses
  1. Lolo Says:

    Thanks for doing this! It was fun to learn more about you. I love Lost too so there's another thing we have in common:)


  2. Yeah, I'm so glad you did the survey. It is so fun finding random stuff out. Good luck with your goal this year. I'm on day 3 of eating well and exercising. GO me!