Tyler Basketball


Top pic is Tylers free throw shot - went in of course. Bottom left is in warmups - pretty snazzy!

We went to Tylers Basketball game at Dike last weekend. Altho they lost - Tyler played his little heart out! I took a lens I never use just for the longer length and yuck - not happy. Bart says operator error - which may have been part of it - but I just don't think it's sharp. Very disappointed in the focus - so I guess I'll have to make the NU game and stick to my trusty 70-200.
2 Responses
  1. Kay Says:

    We will see you there. Remember girls play first so we won't plan on showing up until 7'ish for sure. Glad you got some pictures. Oh and I am loving Pinterest way too much. Thanks a lot!!!! Just kidding!


  2. Kay Says:

    Hey cannot click on collage to see it bigger. Looks like some nice pics anyway. Or is it just my laptop malfunctioning and won't let me click on it to make it bigger? Operator error!!!!! lol