'New" furniture!



My SIL Helen got a new buffet and gave me her old sewing machine. I was going to put it under the stairs where my buffet is - but I thought it was taller. I think it fits great here tho. Thanks Helen!


And I've been asking for the front door to be painted for 5 years! (the edge still needs it). It looks dark in the pic - but I like it. Bart says it was supposed to be stained to look like wood - but I have enough oak. Next project - - - new flooring in the master bath - I hate carpeting in a bath!
3 Responses
  1. Bart Caley Says:

    I agree. Being a restoration professional I can say carpet in a bathroom is an awful idea. Is Dad up to putting tile in?


  2. Your Dad can do anything he puts his mind too! I'd love tile - but we'll probably be going with the cheapest option at this point. :(


  3. Kay Says:

    Love the sewing machine there Sharon. Looks great. You can find cheap ceramic tile usually if you watch for it. Bruce is kind of a "pro" at this point and I'm a great grout cleaner upper!!! We could sure help if that is the way you go.