from my new P&S (point and shoot)


My friend Joe is always sending me links to things I don't need that are great bargains. So when the link came up for the Samsung camera - that you can view from the front - and it was almost half-price - I bought it! I thought it would be nice to always have a camera in my purse and that I'd get a lot of pics I'd normally not have. Of course it hasn't really happened cuz now I'm just to lazy to stop and get out and take the d*** picture. So this morning when I was a little early meeting someone, I got this shot. They look a little annoyed with me , don't they? And not so sure about the picture quality - looks a little dreamy to me, but this IS straight out of the camera. Oh and did Joe buy one of these bargains? Ah- NO - he just likes to see other people spend their money! ;)
0 Responses