Busy Saturday!


which started at 3:15 am - Since I couldn't sleep - I got up and worked on this project for my friend Jolene. This is her Sis and it's going to be a Christmas present for her (the sis). Not finished yet - and if anyone has any suggestions, I need them.  I also watched the last "Flash Forward" on Hulu , love that show - (altho Joseph Fiennes makes some very strange faces) Did some shopping about 8 am and then cleaning - decorating - cleaning etc. Also worked on my "painting" on my breaks! Hope to have a before and after of my house tomorrow - It started out a disaster as Bart and Brian brought up all 12 totes of Christmas stuff at the same time . Brian is gonna come tomorrow and wrap presents for me - as I HATE that part and he kinda likes it, and is good at it! I've got a few out a town boxes to get sent off. Well, now it's 8 pm and I'm going to bed.....zzzz
0 Responses