On Vacation


I'm on vacation but have been spending way too much time on the computer working on wedding pictures. So yesterday - I really took the day off and spent the whole day in the sun with this book. I don't think I had ever read it - - don't remember it anyway. I liked it! This is a copy from the library - and it's falling apart. I really wanted to show off our new lens (just in time for Ashley and Coles wedding) It's not fast but it has image stabilization built in so it works like fast! Notice how sharp it is even in low light.... Well I'm excited even if you're not!
2 Responses
  1. Kay Says:

    Looks great. Bet it will be fun to use for the wedding! Enjoying your vacation? Can't wait for ours next week.


  2. Lolo Says:

    That is a good pic! I loved that book:)...surprised me in the end!