Todays Storm



I was probably standing on the front porch during the worst of it - Duh! A tornado touched down by the Uni - dome and we are only about 3 miles west of there. Here's our worst damage - we are hard on glass topped patio furniture - this is the second one that shattered. I was trying to  move it to the side of the house when it shattered. FROM THE WIND! Dad made the planter on the ground - It must weigh at least 100 lbs so it would take alot to knock it over. And Bart's a little mad about the cherry tree branch in his garden.
3 Responses
  1. Kay Says:

    We were lucky and only lost some small branches from some trees. And were without power for about an hour and a half. My tomato plants are leaning over but I think they'll come back up okay. Tell Bart his garden will be fine!


  2. The pic with the truck is really cool. Thanks for letting us come and play yesterday. See you sometime soon hopefully!


  3. Tami Says:

    Good thing I wasn't there if a hundred pound table got blown imagine what it could do to a fragile girl...I hope things are better...things can always be replaced..but,not you...