Happy Valentines Day!


Bart got me a Plant since he killed half of mine when we had to open the door to let all the smoke out! Fireplace and Ice mishap. It's a Palm and I'm sure I've killed that kind before so we shall see.
I will hopefully have the finished staircase soon. It is my day to clean up all the dust so the staining can begin. I don't mind - I've been wanting to take down the lights for a cleaning for a long time. So that is my VDay plan - what's yours?
 I forgot to mention - Brian got me a ISU sweatshirt too. The bookstore was having a Friday the 13th sale and he thought of his mom. :) :) :)
3 Responses
  1. Hey I got the gifts yesterday. Thank you so much! Nathan has watched his V-Day movie twice already! I have started the book, I think she was a Mormon, everything she has been saying so far is true. It is really interesting isn't it? Well I need to get ready for the day. The primary at church is going to sing at a nursing home for V-Day. We made valentines for them last week in church. Mom is taking the kids for the day after that so Dan and I can go on a date. We are going out to dinner tonight too!! We won't know what to do with so much time to ourselves! Have a great day and thanks again!


  2. Happy Valentines! Best of luck with the plant. It will be nice to see the finished staircase whenever I make it back that way. Have a good day!


  3. Unknown Says:

    Happy Valentines Day Mom!! Your sweatshirt should be there soon! Love you- Brian